Sorry for the lack of updates. This has been a pretty busy month. I still found time to work on my MATS Bootcamp assignment. This month's theme was Jello molds. I have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled with this theme because I really wasn't sure how I'd approach it. The main assignment was to create a fabric pattern in the theme. As I began working and seeing what my other fellow classmates were doing, I started to get more interested in the theme.
Below you'll find my final piece with close ups of the individual patterns. I also started in a different direction which I'll post sometime in the future. I have also been working on expanding on the cuckoo clock theme from February which I really enjoyed. Hopefully more to come on that soon!