Welcome to the 2016 Holiday Advent Project! Today is the first day and we have 24 days to go! Hope I can keep up!
Want to participate? You can make up your own ideas per day or you can use my handy list I created:
Here are a couple of quick tips to get you started!
- Look at the list and pick out the topics you really are excited about and get to sketching those first!
- Make a list of alternatives if you don't like any of the list items
- Try to squeeze in more than one a day if possible! Keeping ahead of schedule will help ensure you complete the whole list.
- Don't stress yourself out! The holidays are busy enough and Santa will come even if you don't complete each day!
- Have fun! I was inspired by so many other artists because their calendars were so fun and festive!
Please feel free to share on social media! You can use the hashtag "adventcalendarchallenge"!