- Super Grain by RetroSupply Co. - This Photoshop tool is great for adding texture to make images look retro.
- InkPad by Vintage Design Co. - I used this Photoshop tool with Texture Press to create lovely "stamped" look effects.
- Texture Press - This tool is similar to InkPad but you can get different textured effects.
- Kyle's Runny Inkers - I love using these Photoshop brushes to give a funky and fun outline style when drawing in Photoshop.
- Give Me Watercolour Textures Quick - I use these watercolor textures a lot in my work. It adds a nice natural organic texture to your work. You can change the color or add a layer effect to change how it looks.
- Kyle's Ultimate Megapack for Photoshop - There are 160 brushes in all! I use these a lot to give a more natural look and to add textures to my vector artwork.
Here are a few samples of work done with some of these tools:
Tools of the Trade – Adding Texture to Your Digital Work - I use a variety of methods to incorporate more texture into my vector work, both in Illustrator and in Photoshop. In this post I list some of the most used tools I go to and previews on what you can do with those tools. Read more...
*Disclaimer: Although I am an Creative Market Affiliate, this is not a sponsored post. I only receive revenue when someone makes a purchase from my affiliate sites.